From Revere MA Area
Comfort Dental Care of Brookline
1842 Beacon Street, Suite 102
Brookline, MA 02445
Phone: (617) 738-1232
“Great visit as always, excellent service, helpful staff.” K.C. – Revere, MA
To read more patient reviews, click here!
Wondering why our patients from Revere are willing to travel to Brookline? There are two very good reasons. First, we are local dentists that accept MassHealth. Second, the quality of care and the attention our patients receive at Comfort Dental Care of Brookline is beyond their expectations. We truly value the privilege of providing your dental care!
Comfort Dental Care of Brookline is conveniently located at the Englewood Ave T Stop on the Green Line C Train. Our front entrance is wheelchair accessible. Both metered parking and on-street parking are available.
Directions from the Revere MA area to Comfort Dental Care of Brookline
A. Via Public Transportation – Blue Line, Orange Line & Green Line
- At the Wonderland Station take the Blue Line towards Bowdoin.
- At the State St. Station, take the Orange Line towards Forest Hills.
- At the Downtown Crossing Station,walk to the Park St. Station.
- At the Park St. Station, take the Green Line towards C- Cleveland Circle.
- Exit at the Englewood Ave. Station
- Comfort Dental Care of Brookline is across the street.
- Estimated time via the MBTA & Green Line is one hour.
B. Via Transportation Services
Patients coming to Comfort Dental Care of Brookline from Revere might consider sharing transportation. The average cost of a taxi cab service is $38.75.
C. Driving Directions From Revere To Brookline
- Get on Route 1 South from Revere Beach Parkway
- Continue onto Route 1 S (signs for Storrow Drive W)
- Continue onto Storrow Dr (signs for Storrow Drive West)
- Take the exit on the left toward Kenmore Square/Fenway
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Kenmore Sq. and merge onto Charlesgate W
- Turn right onto Beacon St
- Slight left to stay on Beacon St
- Comfort Dental Care of Brookline will be on the right
The estimated driving time is 21 minutes.
To learn more about the dental services we offer or how we can help you, please call us today at (617) 738-1232
Please click on the Google Map below for specific driving directions.